Are you new to Grand Junction? Did you move here from somewhere with a totally different climate and don’t recognize anything growing in your yard? Or maybe you recently purchased a home and the trees can use some TLC.
At Alpine Tree Service, LLC, we offer $50 tree consultations in order to assess the health of the trees on your property. Chuck Thompson, Owner & ISA Certified Arborist, will walk the property with you to identify what types of trees and shrubs you have and assess their health. He will make recommendations for trimming, tree removal, and stump grinding and can suggest types of trees that do well in our high desert climate.
He can also determine if your trees are suffering from drought stress or an insect infestation and recommend companies in the Grand Valley that provide pesticide application services.
Our tree consultation services include:
- Identifying what type of trees and shrubs you have
- Assessing health of trees and shrubs
- Suggestions for trimming or removal and stump grinding based on a variety of factors including health, location and age of the tree
- Expert advice from ISA Certified Arborist who has been doing tree work in the Grand Valley since 2002
- Competitive pricing
- Proof of insurance upon request
- Referrals upon request
If you schedule tree work during the consultation, the $50 fee will be waived. Consultations differ from estimates in that estimates are for customers who know their trees need work and are ready to schedule the job. With consultations, customers are looking for help in identifying what trees they have and assessing the health of the trees to determine what, if anything, needs to be done.